Booking & Cancellation Policies
- A minimum of 50% deposit is required on confirmation of booking.
- Final Payment should be received prior to commencement of tour.
- Payment must be made immediately for confirmation for last minute bookings.
- Person who has confirmed reservation and cancelled within 96 hours before their tour date is not entitled to a refund.
- Person who has cancelled between 96 hours and fourteen (14) days before their tour date shall be entitled to a maximum of 50% refund subject to conditions, and where applicable, the Cancellation Policy of Contracted Service Providers, other than Adventure Guianas shall take precedent.
- Person who has cancelled more than 14 days before their tour date is entitled to a maximum of 75% refund subject to conditions, and where applicable, the Cancellation Policy of Contracted Service Providers, other than Adventure Guianas shall take precedent.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Non-Refundable Statutory Charges and Taxes shall apply where necessary.
- Adequate Travel and Personal Insurance are the responsibility of the Client
- Local customs, norms and practices must be respected at all times.
- While every effort would be made to secure personal property and ensure the safety and well being of clients, Adventure Guianas will not be Liable for any loss or damage to personal property, injuries or loss of lives, whilst on Tour.
- Resolution of disputes shall be conducted in accordance with the Laws of Guyana.
Print and Sign a copy of the Booking & Cancellation Policies. [PDF].